Drunk Slags
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Drunk Slags

Drunk Slags' Official Clan Homepage

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<]dS[> vs. RE| -loss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey
Leader

<]dS[> vs. RE| -loss Empty
PostSubject: <]dS[> vs. RE| -loss   <]dS[> vs. RE| -loss Icon_minitime2007-08-15, 10:15 pm

Clan names: <]dS[> + RE|
Gametype played:CTF
Maps played: Ctf_Laos; Ctf_Kampf ; Ctf_Run ; Ctf_Ash
CW result:Loss

Members played
<]dS[>:Mr. JumBo, Geoffrey
RE|: wave, Shank, {{Z}inc}, {{L}eader}

Round 1: 7-3 - RE|

<]dS[> vs. RE| -loss B804b0f003edabfc0b3e475f6d4c4b89483f9f98

Round 2: 0-0 - Draw

Round 3: 2-2 - Draw
<]dS[> vs. RE| -loss 19567c4700f651318bd096b5a29b4422f9f4b67c

Round 4: 7-3 - RE|

<]dS[> vs. RE| -loss 2b3d3bedb1aae71e425691d29430345cacfe3868

General Comments: Hard fought fights. I think we gave them a tough time and they agreed. Something I learnt; Only go low when both opponents are at their base in 2v2. You are too easily trapped there by the opponent whilst their EFC runs back higher. Something else; Joint attacks are extremely effective especially for a counter attack. In Round 3 RE| made a cap. They were both in their base as me and Jumbo charged Mid and High. We were in and out fast as lightning, although hurt. However, we had caught them unawares so both ran home Mid. This earned us a tieing cap in literally the dying seconds (about 10).
Also, against RE| especially where it will be hard-fought, we need subs available. try not to start a scrim without someone speccing or on Xfire at least.

Very well played RE|. I look forward to playing (and beating) you in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/geoffreysexperience
Predator
Ally

PostSubject: Re: <]dS[> vs. RE| -loss   <]dS[> vs. RE| -loss Icon_minitime2007-08-16, 3:32 am

Dont get mad becuz this is the 4th or 5th little match between us and u didnt win it.. and I was mad at the time becuz even after that post I made u guys used our server for a clan war. It was shut down then
Back to top Go down
Geoffrey
Leader

PostSubject: Re: <]dS[> vs. RE| -loss   <]dS[> vs. RE| -loss Icon_minitime2007-08-16, 1:12 pm

First I don't know where you've conjured me being mad at losing. I relish the opportunity to play you guys as I said. Secondly, in the post you made you didn't say anything about us no longer being able to use it. You were complaining about not being admin so I checked the forum out before the cw and you were admin again and the loss had been posted leading me to think everything was hunkydory.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/geoffreysexperience
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <]dS[> vs. RE| -loss   <]dS[> vs. RE| -loss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<]dS[> vs. RE| -loss
Page 1 of 1