CW result:Loss

Members played
<]dS[>:Mr. JumBo, Geoffrey
RE|: wave, Shank, {{Z}inc}, {{L}eader}

Round 1: 7-3 - RE|

Round 2: 0-0 - Draw

Round 3: 2-2 - Draw

Round 4: 7-3 - RE|

General Comments: Hard fought fights. I think we gave them a tough time and they agreed. Something I learnt; Only go low when both opponents are at their base in 2v2. You are too easily trapped there by the opponent whilst their EFC runs back higher. Something else; Joint attacks are extremely effective especially for a counter attack. In Round 3 RE| made a cap. They were both in their base as me and Jumbo charged Mid and High. We were in and out fast as lightning, although hurt. However, we had caught them unawares so both ran home Mid. This earned us a tieing cap in literally the dying seconds (about 10).
Also, against RE| especially where it will be hard-fought, we need subs available. try not to start a scrim without someone speccing or on Xfire at least.

Very well played RE|. I look forward to playing (and beating) you in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/geoffreysexperience
Predator
Ally

PostSubject: Re: <]dS[> vs. RE| -loss   2007-08-16, 3:32 am

Dont get mad becuz this is the 4th or 5th little match between us and u didnt win it.. and I was mad at the time becuz even after that post I made u guys used our server for a clan war. It was shut down then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geoffrey
Leader

PostSubject: Re: <]dS[> vs. RE| -loss   2007-08-16, 1:12 pm

First I don't know where you've conjured me being mad at losing. I relish the opportunity to play you guys as I said. Secondly, in the post you made you didn't say anything about us no longer being able to use it. You were complaining about not being admin so I checked the forum out before the cw and you were admin again and the loss had been posted leading me to think everything was hunkydory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/geoffreysexperience
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <]dS[> vs. RE| -loss   

Back to top Go down

<]dS[> vs. RE| -loss
Page 1 of 1